Friday, December 25, 2009

Back to Blogging.

It has been quite a while I blogged. I would be lying if I cite tight work schedule as reason for it. Truth is, I have been lazy:).

Looking back, it has been quite an eventful few months. From Onam celebrations in Kakanad to XStatic at the Kalathil Lake Resort, it has been a fun filled time. Of all the celebrations that we had over last few months, none would have given us more pride than the night at Ramada. Our company UVJ Technologies ( a Calpine Group enterprise ) was accredited with CMMi Level 3 and being part of SEPG group in the company, it is one moment that will be enriched in memory for a long time.

Of course the Calpine Party ( read XStatic 09 ) was probably the biggest we ever had, in magnitude and the programs we were able to put up. The Dwarf dance deserves a special mention for the novelty it bought in.

But probably, the highlight of this time period was something else. Some of the things that fell apart at the start of the year somehow managed to come together by end of the year and it brings so much happiness in one’s mind and soul. Anyways, all’s well that ends well.

Now with 2010 staring at you, It is again time for New Year resolutions (it quite another story that did I keep the one I took in 2009). So let me find a new one for myself, but a point I would definitely make is to blog regularly.
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year Friends.